2023 Good Friday Appeal charity home
83 Coridale Boulevard, Lara, 3212
- 36.68 Squares
- 512m2 Block size
We are thrilled to announce that next year's Good Friday Appeal home will be the Electra 35, featuring the contemporary Novello facade.
This 'Solar All Electric', 7 star energy efficient home presents four spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms, four living spaces including a separate study, and a grand alfresco for entertaining all year round! Your secluded master suite is complete with a large ensuite featuring an opulent freestanding bath and an oversized dressing room.
With all the luxury inclusions you would come to expect from Henley, and built by Victoria's most skilled and dedicated tradespeople - this home has everything a buyer needs to move straight in!
With all proceeds donated to The Royal Children’s Hospital, this truly is a life changing opportunity.
- 7 star energy rating including double glazed windows and sliding doors, 6kW solar panel system and upgraded insulation
- Fully furnished including sofas, bedding, linen, window coverings and all decorative items
- Professional front and rear landscaping including driveway and irrigation system
- Rinnai fully electric ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling system
- Stiebel Eltron Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) system providing purified and healthier air in your home
- Abundance of storage with walk in robes to all bedrooms and multiple linen cupboards
- Built to last with a 50-year industry-leading structural guarantee
- Henley's 12 month extended maintenance check, meaning you and your house will live through four seasons allowing for all potential defects to present themselves before we inspect your home